Saturday 5 February 2011

Let us turn wholeheartedly to the true Saviour of the world

'All who make idols will be humilliated and disgraced...For the Lord is God and He created the heavens and the earth and put everythig in place. He made the world to be lived in and not a place of empty chaos.'
LOOK AT WHAT THE LORD SAYS!
"I am the Lord and there is no other. I publicly proclaim bold promises...Let all the world look to me for salvation! For I am God and there is no other...I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word. Every knee will bow to me, and every tounge will confess alligiance to my name."

let us all look to to the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation. Only Jesus Christ can give true eternal life. Worshiping false idols may be a costly threat on the great day when the Lord Jesus Christ returns. It may be your profession, famous people or even carved statues. Bare in mind that whatever you are worshiping like for instance a stone or metal carving. God created that raw material. So wouldn't it be wise to worship the creator of that raw material?

Isaiah 45: 16-23