Thursday 10 February 2011

The ultimate sacrifice for mankind

'But He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed.'

Jesus Christ paid our sin debt in full by shedding His blood on the cross of Calvary. We are to repent from our sins and fully trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for He care for us.
LOOK
He made us. Why shouldn't our Heavenly father care for us.

If you have never heard about Jesus Christ and you want to know more about Him. Start like this; in your heart say now 'Lord Jesus forgive me for all my sins (and you can name them) come into my life, help me to trust you and come and live and dwell within me forever In Jesus Name Amen.' Just that little statement with an open heart will seal you eternally forever.
Next step. Get a Bible and start to read. You should probably start from the New Testament or Psalms or Proverbs from the Old Testament.

Isaiah 53:5